Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My dream job meets Epic Meal Time

I currently work at The Carmike. I don't like working there, but sometimes I do...even though I don't. My dream job would be to make giant hamburgers in a big kitchen. I would have a stove the size of an elephant, it would be big so it can fit the whole hamburger that I have to make. The hamburger would be the size of a semi-truck. Here's how I would make it. First, I take the meat and I would tenderize with my fists, that's smart. I would then take a bottle of Baileys and pour it on the stove. Boil that Baileys, what you know about that?! Put bacon in the Baileys, make that pig drunk! Make the buns out of french bread, the size of Texas. Brand my face in the buns, we're talkin' sexy food!

For those of you who don't know about Epic Meal Time, it is the greatest youtube channel I have ever watched. Here's a link, EpicMealTime. Go to it, and finally live

2 comments: