Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Alabama's most powerful senator, me

I didn't work last weekend. Why? Because I was too busy layin' down the law of Alabama. Some skater punks think they can run around in the streets, skating wherever they want? I don't think so, pistol-slap them in their skinny, white faces. Don't have enough money to fund your network of secret bunkers? Sell NASA. That's the kind of work I do when not selling buckets. While I was in Montgomery, I talked to Governor Bentley. I told him about the most important part our economy. The Bucket. I told him about The Bucket. We discussed the issue of Alabama not sellin' enough Buckets. So we came to an awesome conclusion. We decided to make not selling buckets ILLEGAL. Everyone, everywhere is now required to sell Buckets so that everyone knows about the awesome tastiness of deal-licious Buckets.

2 comments: