Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A-Chowklet A-sowce

I no longer work in concessions at The Carmike. Now, I work door. Mostly post; ripping tickets. That doesn't mean that I'm finished selling buckets. I was standing post the other day, punching the ceiling because our buckets sales were down, and I saw someone come up to me. I noticed a problem with this person. They didn't have a bucket. I stared at them intensely until their eyes met mine. Our eyes became such good friends that they started dancing with each other much like one would at a wedding. Then I yelled at them, "WHERE'S YOUR BUCKET?!". They were so afraid of my wrath that they immediately blew out $15 from their hindquarters. I took the $15 dollars, without moving from post and while ripping other peoples' tickets at the same time, and grabbed a bucket and crammed it down their throat. I hoisted them up above my shoulders and threw them into their theater. As they flew through the air they thanked me and donated a dollar to Children's Miracle Network. Donate money or else Will Ferrell will dance on top of your car wearing a mariachi suit while playing the cowbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment